We had a great Halloween!
Hope everyone is doing great. Life has been fun so much fun that I haven't gotten a chance to blog.
Life is going well I'm still looking for another job more full time. Shane is working on getting investors to help out with some houses we are trying to do.
Shaelynn is in 1st grade and loving every minute of it. She is also in Ballet and is doing quite well. I am so proud of her.
Aden keeps me on my toes teasing all day long and Paje just loves being with mommy.
Lately we have been picking apples and juicing them. It has been a lot of fun and the rewards are amazing. We love apple cider. What a great way to eat an apple. I would rather drink one than crunch on one. Any hoo hope all is going well with everyone else. Talk at you later!!
1 comment:
Dude. . .Someone needs to update!!! Ha Ha. So cute to see your family
Post a Comment