Tuesday, August 25, 2009

1st Day of School


Shaelynn has been waiting for this day to arrive for along time. She loves school. She plays teacher all the time I swear she's going to be one someday.
Her new teacher is Mrs. Forsythe. She is sooo nice. Shaelynn is in 1st grade this year, all day wow sometimes I wish Aden was in all day school. He is way more difficult. He is so full of energy and teasing his sisters, sometimes I don't know what to do with him. Well I guess that's just boys.

3 comments:

Jessica Johnson said...

http://www.ashleysbloglayouts.blogspot.com/

Aunt Tiff said...

She is so dang adorable!! Don't they grow up way too fast? And I too wish my little boys were in school all day!!! There is just something about little boys!!

Steven and Becky Trujillo said...

Hey Jen. I'm so glad you posted on my blog so that I could find you. It is crazy to think how fast your kids are growing. I don't even think that I have met the youngest one. You have a beautiful family. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun times.